Introduction to Computational Logic
Prof. Gert Smolka, Dr. Chad Brown
Exams and Grade
- There will be three exams:
- In order to get credit points for the course, you have two possibilities:
- You score both in the Midterm and in the Endterm at least 50% of the points.
- You score in the Final at least 50% of the points.
- To take part in the Midterm, you must score at least 30% in the tests preceding the Midterm.
- To take part in the Endterm, you must score at least 30% in the Midterm and at least 30% on the tests after the Midterm and preceding the Endterm.
- To take part in the Final, you must score at least 30% in the Midterm and at least 30% in the Endterm.
- You get credit points for the course if you pass the Final or both the Midterm and the Endterm. You pass an exam if you score at least 50% of the points.
- Your grade will be determined as follows:
- From the Midterm and the Endterm if you don't take the Final or the grade from the Final would be worse.
- From the Final otherwise.
- In case of illness, you can be exempted from the exams. For this to happen, you must not participate in the exam and present us with a medical certificate within one week after the exam.
- Our exam rules.