Introduction to Computational Logic
Exams and Grade
- There will be three exams:
- Midterm: May 31, 12:00 - 14:00, E 1 3 HS 002
- Endterm: July 28, 12:00 - 14:00, E 1 3 HS 002
- Final: September 22
- In order to get credit points for the course, you have two possibilities:
- You score in the Final at least 50% of the points.
- You score in the Endterm at least 50% of the points.
- To take part in the Midterm, you must score at least 30% in the tests preceding the Midterm.
- To take part in the Endterm or Final, you must score at least 30% in the Midterm and at least 30% on the tests after the Midterm and preceding the Endterm or you must have taken part in the Midterm and score at least 50% on the tests after the Midterm.
- Your Midterm grade will not be directly relevant for your overall grade, but you can collect bonus points for the Endterm and the Final. If you have scored p points in the Midterm, you get max (0, (p - 70) /2) bonus points.
- You get credit points for the course if you pass the Final or the Endterm. You pass an exam if you score at least 50% of the points.
- Your grade will be determined as follows:
- From the Endterm if you don't take the Final or the grade from the Final would be worse.
- From the Final otherwise.
- In case of illness, you can be exempted from the exams. For this to happen, you must not participate in the exam and present us with a medical certificate within one week after the exam.
- Our exam rules.